Hola VPN - The best free Chrome VPN extension to safely access any websiteUnblock websites blocked in your country, company, or school with Hola VPN. Hola is free and easy to use!
Hola is a free and ad-free VPN proxy service that provides a faster and a more open Internet.
Unblock websites blocked or censored in your country, company and school, and stream media with the free Hola Unblocker VPN proxy service.
Unblock most websites with the free version. To unblock all websites with no time limits or to secure your traffic, subscribe to Premium.
Hola VPN is the world's fastest unblocker - using split-tunneling technology. For full encryption, privacy and security, subscribe to Premium.
This is not a peer to peer application. This extension does not link to nor encourages the download of any other products and is fully functional as is, without requiring any additional download.
If you have any technical issues please write to us at [email protected]
(don't post the question - we cannot answer all the posts).
Hola VPN requires the following permissions:
- Proxy: Let Hola extension proxy your traffic through a server in another
country to change your ip and unblock restricted sites.
- AllHosts/WebRequest/WebRequestBlocking: Let Hola extension check every web request and modify it. Hola VPN is the fastest unblocker because it uses split-tunneling technology and only proxy the minimum number of web requests needed to unblock a site.
- Tabs: Let Hola track your tabs and enable VPN only on specific tabs and show popup inside the page to let you enable, disable and fix connectivity problems.
- WebNavigation: Let Hola track your navigations request and enable VPN on a single site and only when it is needed.
- Cookies: Let Hola access your cookies. Some sites cache your country inside cookies, and it is required to clear those cookies before you can access that site from another country.
- Storage: Let Hola save local configuration and cache data.
- ContextMenus: Let Hola add entries to context menu.
What types of information do we collect?
We collect the following types of data from you when you use the Services:
- Log Data: Log data may include the following information- browser type, web
pages you visit, time spent on those pages, access times and dates.
- Personal Information: Personal information is information that may be of a
private or sensitive nature, and which identifies or may identify you. The
Personal Information we may collect and retain includes your IP address, your
name and email address, screen name, payment and billing information or other
information we may ask from time to time as will be required for the on-boarding
process and services provisioning.
Registering through social network account: When you register or sign-in to the
- Services via your social network account (e.g., Facebook, Google+), we will
have access to basic information from your social network account
How do we use your information?
We use your information in order to provide you with the Service. This means
that we will use the information to set up your account, provide you with
support regarding the Service, communicate with you for updates, marketing
offers or concerns you may have and conduct statistical and analytical research
to improve the Service.
Information we share
We do not rent or sell any Personal Information. We may disclose Personal
Information to other trusted third-party service providers or partners for the
purposes of providing you with the Services, storage, and analytics. We may also
transfer or disclose Personal Information to our subsidiaries, affiliated companies.
Your Choices and Rights
We strive to give you ways to update your information quickly or to delete it.
To exercise such right, you may contact us at [email protected]
Terms of service: https://hola.org/legal/sla
Subscribe to Premium: https://hola.org/premium?ref=webstore
Available on Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.hola
Learn more - https://hola.org/faq
Support - http://hola.org/support
Hola End User License: http://hola.org/legal/sla