The ultimate Jenkins Chrome Extension for professionals.This is the ultimate Jenkins Chrome Extension for professionals.
If you use Jenkins CI for your automated builds and jobs, then you'll want to use our Chrome Extension.
You'll get alerts (via Chrome) on your desktop whenever a job fails for any reason or if a failing job succeeds. In addition, you'll be able to easily view the state of your jobs without having to browse to your Jenkins dashboard.
* Receive an alert whenever a Jenkins job succeeds or fails
* Support for multiple jobs across multiple different Jenkins servers
* View failures at a glance in the extension tooltip
* Pop-up shows the state of each job with links to jump to your Jenkins server dashboard or the job page
* Color-shaded Jenkins icon shows you the overall health of your Jenkins' builds
* Plays a 'ta-da' or 'trumpet' sound when your build state changes
1. Install the Chrome Extension
2. Click the Jenkins icon on your Chrome toolbar
3. Click Edit in the pop window to add the URL of your Jenkins server.
Requires Jenkins v1.5X.
Email derekr247 at gmail dot com if you have any questions, comments, and/or feature suggestions.
Jenkins and the Jenkins icon are copyright ownership of Jenkins CI (http://jenkins-ci.org/). The developers of this extension are not affiliated with Jenkins CI.