The description field of new JIRA issues will automatically be populated with a template relevant to the issue type**** This Extension only works with Atlassian Cloud instances of Jira. I.E the domain for Jira must be hosted under *.atlassian.net ****
This extension automatically inserts a template of your choosing into the JIRA Create Issue Description field. The template injected is relative to the selected "Project" and “Issue Type” within the Create Issue modal on JIRA.
On initial install a default list of templates are pre populated for you. These can easily be removed/restored at any time.
You can add templates individually, or bulk add them through a local or remote json file. See Support & FAQ for an example JSON file.
* Automatically select text between
<TI> and </TI> tags for quick template
* Quickly jump to the next set of <TI>
elements using the 'Control + back-tick'
* Template Priorities.
* The default template (no Issue Type and
no Projects specified) will be used for all
Issue Types and Projects.
* Templates with Projects and no
Issue Type will override the default template.
* Templates with Issue Type and no Projects
will override templates with Projects and
no Issue Type.
* Templates with Issue Type and Projects
will override all other templates.
* Templates are synced across devices.
* Configure once, use on all chrome
devices that support extensions!
* Reload default templates with one click.
* Load templates from url (json file).
Host a single json file and have everyone
use the same templates.
* Load templates from local file (json).
Easily share templates with other users.
* Add/Remove/Edit individual templates.
* Limit interface options
(To keep templates consistent across
* Current limit options are:
* "all" -> disable all interface actions
except reload default
* "url" -> disable loading of json
* "file" -> disable loading of json
from local file
* "clear" -> disable clearing of
* "delete" -> disable deleting
* "save" -> disable saving/updating
* "add" -> disable add new template
* "add-custom" -> disable adding
* "add-default" -> disable adding
* Export Templates to JSON file. Easily share
template JSON file.