Performs syntax highlighting on files visited in the browser based on their extensionSyntaxtic! is a chrome extension for syntax highlighting on source files opened in Chrome. This extension was primarily designed for viewing files hosted in a web accessible version control system that doesn't natively provide highlighting but the usage certainly doesn't end there.
A variety of color themes and default sizes can now be selected from the extension options page.
- Added options page with selectable theme and size
- Removed unused permissions
- Added action button to disable line numbers or highlighting for the current page
- Updated to current version of extension manifest
- Small bug fixes
- Removed XML highlighting to let the default webkit viewer do it's thing