Rate 5 / 4 votes
More than 107 users worldwide
Current version: 1.4
Like this extension ? Like/Share it!
Adds charts to Timus Online Judge profilesThe extension adds a chart of count of solved problems to Timus Online Judge's profiles and comparator.
* A chart of count of solved problems in profiles and during comparison
* Adding more users to the chart, removing them, customizing legend colors
* Caching profile data
* Hiding the chart
* (optional) Highlighting problems accepted in recent two months
The extension is available for Chrome, Firefox (with Greasemonkey) and Opera.
Show copyright during loading, fix minor issues.
* Highlighting problems accepted in recent two months
* The chart place now appears immediately, without waiting until the browser has finished page loading
* Removed all animation
Fixed bug with months on the chart
* Removed additional problems map coloring. If you liked this colors, you can install Stylish extension and Timus Red Alert theme: https://userstyles.org/styles/70444/timus-red-alert
* Small cosmetic changes
* Added autoupdate for Greasemonkey
* Workaround for Timus API exception that occurs when an author has submits on deleted problems (e.g. in private contests)
* Fixed bug with accounts with large number of submits in some browsers
* Improved error handling
Reviews of Timus Charts extension