Improving Steam. Items auto-selling. Lowest prices for games and items. Prices from different sources. And a lot moreOfficial website: https://steaminventoryhelper.com/
Official Steam group: https://steamcommunity.com/groups/SteamInventoryHelper
Oficial communication email: [email protected]
Please read the changelogs and FAQ whenever there is an update.
Features and helpful tools:
- Displaying item prices directly in your steam inventory.
- Quickly selling items in bulk. Auto accept feature, auto adjust price (by Steam) feature.
- Quick pick and count items in trade offers with no duplicate, no trash (for dota 2 items) option.
- Quick buy item in listing page and newly listed tab with one click.
- Show desktop notifications when you have new trade offers (make sure to allow Google Chrome to run in the background).
- Display warning message on item with custom name, description in market page.
- Check item price directly in your trade offer window by mouse overing it.
- Calculate total trade offer summ/value directly in the trade offer window.
- Quick buy set of items with custom dialog.
- Filter item on "My sell listings" tab.
- Change default number of rows on listing pages.
- Buying Steam trading cards right in game cards page.
- Auto ignore / block friend invites with Steam level below threshold.
All funсtions are built based on Steam community website and Steam WebAPI with some tweats to cut off unnecessary steps, no 3rd party software/website is involed.
Some features require authorization in the Steam community.
Description of requested permissions:
*: //*.steampowered.com/* & *: //steamcommunity.com/* - display of various extension functionality on steamcommunity and steampowered sites
*: //sih.gainskins.com/* - display in the Steam user’s inventory of prices for items, obtaining public data about games, user profiles and items
*: //steamcharts.com/* - receiving statistics about games on Steam and exchange rates
*: //market.csgo.com/* - to use the communication function with market.csgo to create trade offers (only after enabling the corresponding setting)
*://steamrep.com/* - to receive the public information about the user profile (trade ban / VAC ban / community ban)
If you have any suggestions, feel free to email me at [email protected]
, or use the feedback funtion on the Chrome store. Please don't use rate for function suggestions or questions, as I can not reply to them.